This is Theridia Carrion.
None of the three books gives her proper descriptions of her look or character. Mr. Barker only briefly mentions her in Book nr two when Carrion tells Candy about his tragic family history. He was the youngest son of 27 children of Zephario Carrion and his queen and Theridia was the only daughter among this huge group of brothers. She died very young because of a stone from a Smyrion fruit got caught in her throat, choked and died.
This tragedy triggered the very sad and angry Zephario Carrion to burn all Smyrion trees that caused her death. Unfortunately the sparks from the burning garden reached the mansion where rest of the family was. Within minutes the whole mansion got burned down and the Carrion family, except Christopher and Mater Motley, died in that fire.
A very sad and tragic ending and I think she certainly deserves a portrait.
- superwhohannilockpotterpasta likes this
- directorcsr reblogged this from eitherangel
- grimdarktrolls reblogged this from eitherangel
- grimdarktrolls likes this
- graveyardrabbit likes this
- thelegendoflorule likes this
- driftingintofocus likes this
- borderlineokay reblogged this from eitherangel
- borderlineokay likes this
- wolfbearsnake reblogged this from welcometotheabarat
- breathsolidified likes this
- sparklyandheroic reblogged this from welcometotheabarat
- wond3rland3r likes this
- welcometotheabarat reblogged this from eitherangel
- eitherangel posted this